Riptide CrossFit – CrossFit
In a running circle, coach will lead class through following warm up:
1. Running backward
2. Sideways Steps (to the L and R)
3. High Knees
4. Low Side Shuffling (to the L and R)
5. Arm Swings while Running forward
*Every 30 sec. stop and perform the following movements (one at a time, then get back to moving in the circle again):
1. 10 Downward Dog Leg Raises (come back to Downward Dog position each time, 5 each side)
2. 1 Inchworm + 5 Push-ups, 1 Inchworm + 4 Push-ups, etc., until they reach 1 Push-up
3. 5 Downward Dog into Cobra Stretch (stay low)
4. 10 Hip/Leg Raises in Supine Plank (5 each side)
5. 10 Alternating Groiners (Sit in each position for 5 sec. Move the ankles/hips/knees around each time.)
With a PVC review the OH Squat as:
Reverse Grip (hands facing back) OH Squats
Then, with a barbell, work up to starting weight as:
2 x 5 reps
2 x 3 reps
Overhead Squat (5-5-3-3-1-1)
Log all sets in the notes.
Accumulate 4 min. of a BB OH Hold (135/95 lb.)
*Every time you break, perform 6 Hang Power Cleans.
*Scale load as needed.
3 Rounds, as fast as possible:
Run 200 m
Rest 30 secs.
Bike 45 secs hard.
Rest 2 MIN